1 de abr. de 2011

My Mind in A Calculus Class

wish i had nothing to do with it
but if i hadnt, it would not have happened
where did i go wrong?
i dont deserve this.
come back, come back. with missing pieces, anyway.

all that trust
all my life
my feelings
that only she knew.
all my flaws
and almost none of my qualities
she knew, and only she did.
its all gone. all but me.
give this burden
to someone but me.

all her motivations,
all her creation,
all that she had in mind,
her feelings
all her love
and all her hate
her anger
her sadness
its all gone
because of my selfishness
give this guilt
to someone but me.

that light that never goes out
is fading out in me.

made my peace with her
just to watch her die
my hair is falling down.

once again i turn to you
just to remember that youre
not there
and the last movie you tired to see
"I'm not there". you slept trought it.

*.log - college
*.mp3 - Yann Tiersen & Dominique A. - Monochrome
*.txt - none
*.iso - none
*.dvd - none

Nenhum comentário: