12 de abr. de 2011

The Bricks In My Wall
(In chronological order, as I remember)



- Lack of friends in childhood
- Bully in a time when bully wasn't considered a problem
- Other kinds of abuse in childhood
- Lack of religion
- Lack of male role model in pre-adolescence
- Shyness[1]
- (*) Rejection from fisrt love
- Platonic love[1]
- Cheating the first passion with the first love
- Platonic love[2]
- Cheating the second passion with the first love
- Passivity[1]
- Lack of guilt
- Lack of limits
- Shyness[2]
- Platonic love[3]
- Cheating the third passion with the first love
- Passivity[2]
- Turning friends into lovers, and losing those friends
- Messing with lovers when, at last, I assume my feelings for that very first love (this time without cheating)
- Eternal waiting for first love (now dead)
- Lost my face
- Lost my dignity
- Lost my look
- Lost my identity
- Lost my moral
- Accumulated guilt
- Constant wish to die (since *)

TEAR DOWN THE WALL!
[before the nicotine stains my fingers]

*.log - home
*.mp3 - Pink Floyd - The Trial
*.txt - none
*.iso - none
*.dvd - none

Um comentário:

mercedes disse...

i have a shitload of bricks myself, so similar to yours. i wish i could still read the uncut version of this...