13 de abr. de 2011

Angry Angst

How much could you take
if you took all I've taken?
How long could you survive
if you've felt what I've been feeling for 10 years now?
How much could you sacrifice
for the sake of the ones you love?
How long could you hold
if you've seen the world through my distorted eyes?
How much/long could you,
without drinking, smoking or fucking around?

Don't talk to me about what I feel,
because I am feeling.
Not you. Not a single one of you.
The person who was closer to know what I'm feeling
doesn't feel anything anymore.
And she never missed me
as I'm missing her.

I never tought anyone could feel this bad.
Now I know.
I never tought anyone could fall from this low.
Now I know.
And if I, someway, go lower,
I won't be surprised.

I'm glad you're not where I am.
Don't try and tell me you are.
It's offensive.
[again]

more @ happycafriends.blogspot.com

*.log - home
*.mp3 - Sigur Rós - Untitled #4: Njósnavélin
*.txt - none
*.iso - none
*.dvd - none

Nenhum comentário: