1 de set. de 2011

She Is Temptress (And I Love It)


Now I'm drunk.
And tonight,
i've got tempted
in many ways.

And for R, i've had a good night.
But for J, it was just new things to remember.

I've got tempted
in many ways:
the way she danced
(with other guy)
was one of the sexiest things
i've ever seen.
Mix of envy and excitement.

the way she got close
and her smell
and our relation,
close to an uncommitment,
just wish it evolves to that definition.

She is nice,
and she is cool.
And, as said to me:
"that black haired girl acts crazy like you"
Agreed.

She is my muse,
and i can't think of anything else.

Preciso fazer uma escultura dela
para não precisar vê-la todo dia.
Só assim poderei vê-la todo dia.

*.log - home
*.mp3 - Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody
*.txt - none
*.iso - none
*.dvd - none

Nenhum comentário: