18 de fev. de 2012

Habeas Corpus


"My mind, which had been my most precious possession has become my enemy, and it tortures me. It tortures me with thoughts of what might've been and what might be to come, and I can feel my mind very slowly breaking up.
Now, you take women, for example. I used to... I used to love what they were and how they thought and how they smelled and... And now I, I dread it when they come into the room because I loathe the way they make me feel. You know, I am filled with an absolute sense of outrage that you, who have no knowledge of me whatsoever have the power to condemn me to a life of torment because you cannot see the pain.
There's no blood, there's no screaming. So you can't see it? Your Honor, if you saw a mutilated animal on the side of the road, you'd shoot it. Now, I am only asking for the same mercy that you would show that animal. And I am not asking anyone to commit an act of violence. Just take me somewhere and leave me.
And if you don't... If you don't, then you come back here in five years and you see what a piece of work that you've done here today."

*.log - house
*.mp3 - none
*.txt - none
*.iso - none
*.dvd - Whose Life Is It Anyway?

Nenhum comentário: