30 de mar. de 2011

The cicle of my wall



It's not like I wanted something new.
I want something old.
I want that relief
that can only come after a purge.

I'm hungry, but I'm not in the mood for eating.
My fingernails are growing, but I'm not in the mood for trimming them.

And the person I tought I could count on,
is dead.

What am I now? Just something between what I used to be and what I am going to be.

"I don't need no arms around me.
I don't need no drugs to calm me.
I have seen the writing on the wall.
Don't think I need anything at all.
No. Don't think I need anything at all.
All in all, it was all just bricks in the wall.
All in all, you were all just bricks in the wall."


*.log - home
*.mp3 - Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part III)
*.txt - none
*.iso - none
*.dvd - none

Nenhum comentário: